Thursday, October 11, 2012

Portraits

This portrait conveys weirdness because the person is sticking out his tongue. This is unusual because the center of attraction is the mouth and not the eyes like most pictures.
In this picture the model looks scared or like she's thinking about something. This may be because she's in a new environment (since she was a shadow).
This picture shows happiness. The model is smiling and happy.


In this picture, the model looks sad. He is frowning and very serious looking. I darkened the picture to look more dramatic.


In this picture Benji was trying to look sad but accidentally smiled. I like this picture because its a real smile, not just a pose. This was in black and white, but when I enhanced the color, I looked more sepia.
In this picture,Benji told Lotus that her puppy died. She looked shocked and scared.

I like this picture because its not just a picture of a person. It has something to make the picture more interesting by adding a camera to highlight his eye.

I took this picture at home of my younger brother. This uses the rule of thirds too.

No comments:

Post a Comment