Monday, March 11, 2013

Plant collages

 I really liked the macro of the water droplets for this. I paired it with the moss picture because I thought the colors went well together.
 I paired these two pictures together because the colors are similar since they were taken of the same plant but from different parts of it.
 I really likes the dew drops in this picture. I also really like the focus of the picture above that its paired with.
 I thought that the colors for this were similar and looked nice together.
 I edited this by playing with the saturation and contrast. I really like the color that it is after being edited.
 I edited this to black and white because i liked how the dew drops looked when they were black and white.
 I took these on the same day and edited the colors with a pinkish tint.
 I paired these together because they both have daisies.
 I thought that the colors of the fence and the green of the moss went well together.
I like how the white flower looks paired with the plants from the green wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment