Monday, May 6, 2013

nature series



 I liked the color of the red in these leaves.
 I liked the lighting and the texture of the leaves in this picture. The green is very vibrant.
 I really like the colors, repetitiveness, and patterns in this picture.
 The shape and colors in this picture made it very vibrant and a nice picture.
 I liked the birds eye view perspective of these succulents.

I like how the background is white, but also shows the shadows and textures of the subject.
 I like the focus and the calmness of this picture.
 I really like the vibrancy of the colors and the lighting of this picture.
 I like the birds eye view of this picture and how it shows  all the details even though its not the normal view you would see a cactus as.
I like the colors and vibrancy in this picture. I also like how the leading lines of the bamboo leads to the main subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment