Saturday, May 11, 2013

San Francisco Series

These are all pictures i took in San Francisco.



 This is a picture of the tip of the ferry building. I angled it the way i did so the background would be simple, with just the white sky.
 This is a picture of the sunset in the Presidio. I left it unedited to show the soy colors of the natural sunset.
 This is a picture by the cliff house at ocean beach. I like the textures of the rock and water a lot.
 This picture is of the cliff house. I like the angle of the picture. It also has many grey tones which shows the true SF fog.
 I took this picture from a ferry going to Marin. I like the textures that the ferry left in the water and the lift silhouetting the buildings.
 This picture was taken at Pier 39.
 I took this picture of some street art  I saw in Noe Valley. I was especially attracted to the vibrant colors of the orange paint.
 This is one of my favorite picture of the SF fog rolling in after last weeks heat.
 I like the textures of the wood in this picture and the simplicity.
This is a picture of a cat we saw in Noe Valley. I lied the angle of this picture because its at the height of the cat and it focuses on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment