Thursday, May 30, 2013

Portraits in their style



I used this picture of Benji because he often edits his pictures to make the them look really scary and completely different from the original photo. I asked Benji how he would edit this picture, and he told me he told me that he would blacken the eyes to look like a demon, so that what I did.

I noticed that Lotus uses a lot black and white photos. She also takes pictures that have white backgrounds to focus on the subject and highlight the emotion. I like this picture because it uses pure emotion and looks natural, since she was actually laughing when it was taken.

I noticed that in Veronica's pictures, she often takes them really close up and macro. She also does not use any edits. I took a picture of her face really close up, like she does with her pictures.

I noticed that in Alex's pictures, she uses layers her pictures with another picture. She also uses a lot of black and white. I liked this picture because its very serene and the trees that are layered on top add to the serenity of the photo.

Ben takes close up pictures and edits them by adding different colors. He takes less serious and more "playful" pictures. I also noticed how his pictures have some grain in them, so I added a grainy effects.

Sebastian uses a lot of black and white pictures. I also noticed how he blurs some of them to "censor" the pictures. This picture was already blurred because of the focus of the camera. I also saw that he uses a lot of nature in his pictures, so I decided to incorporate the green wall into his portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment